Monday, August 30, 2010
Day 242: Slaves
Many artists would give their fans a nickname. For Lady Gaga, it's "Little Monsters". With Luna Sea, it's "Slaves".

From Project 365 (v.2010)
This photo was not taken on the 30th, but on 31st (but since there's a conflict of photos and I didn't take one today, I chose this one). I took this when Luna Sea was about to start the press conference in Hong Kong to announce their come back and a world tour. I was watching this live broadcast on USTREAM. I wonder who tweeted this...(most likely a member of staff.)


amantis at 6:20 AM

0 comments


disclaimer;

Everything I say here is simply a matter of my personal opinion. You do not necessarily have to agree with me.

purpose;

This is a side project for my version of Project 365 v.2010

For inklings of life, the GazettE and art, please visit my other journals/sites under "other listings".

profile;

Name: Amantis
Birthday: Dec 4
Star sign: sagittarius
Location: around the world (literally)
Profession: mantifying
Height: average
Weight: at a healthy range
Blood type: B
Piercings: 3
Perfume: ranges from Estee Lauder and Lancome to Bvlgari and Escada
Colours: black, purple, silver, red
Audio inspirations: the GazettE, Koda Kumi, KAT-TUN
Likes: Harajuku, collecting perfume, funky stuff, Japanese rock magazines, fashion photos
In a nutshell: I'm your resident anime, arts, video games, and wit wars junkie. I'm passionate in all that I love.

say something;


ShoutMix chat widget

contact me;

State who you are first!

MSN: amfoxlady at hotmail dot com
Yahoo: amfoxlady

archives;

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

other 365ers;

The Rayassin
Mahreez
Mr.T
Alyx
Beauty
ColorMeBloodRed
colorontherise
Dark_Tig3r
Dezzy-Chan
iheartjrock
jmusiclover
Kia
Krystal
lazylamb
Okabe's Dear
BlackWing
Wing Zero

If I know you and you want me to follow your 365, contact me first to let me know who you are and I'll add you back.

other listings;

the reverse side of beauty
this is me...then
asusukimika@deviantArt

credits;

layout design: shizuka-sama
image: gazette_daily
font: dafont
software: Adobe Photoshop CS3